故事

您所在的位置:网站首页 原版姜饼人的故事 英文 故事

故事

2024-05-30 16:09| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

一天,老奶奶对老爷爷说:“我们来做一个姜饼小人儿吧。”

So they made the gingerbread and cut out a man.

于是老奶奶用姜饼做了一个小人儿形状。

The little old woman gave the gingerbread man two eyes, a nose, and a mouth.

小人儿有一双眼睛,一个鼻子,和一张嘴巴。

Then she put him inside the oven to bake.

姜饼小人做好之后,老奶奶把他放进了烤炉。

"I'm hungry! " Said the little old man, "Is the gingerbread man ready to eat? "

“我饿了!”老爷爷说,“姜饼小人好了吗?”

"I'll look," said the little old woman.

“我去瞧瞧。”老奶奶说

The little old woman peeked inside the oven.

老奶奶瞥了一眼烤箱,

The gingerbread man jumped out.

这时姜饼小人一下子蹦了出来。

"You can't eat me! " he cried, and he ran away.

“你不能吃我!”他大声喊着,跑走了。

"Come back! " cried the little old woman,

"Come back! " cried the little old man,

“快回来!”老奶奶喊

“快回来!”老爷爷喊

Then the little old woman and the little old man ran after the gingerbread man.

The gingerbread man ran and ran, he laughed and said,

老奶奶和老爷爷在后面使劲儿地追着它。

姜饼小人跑啊跑,却一边笑一边喊:

"Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man! "

“快跑啊,使劲儿跑啊!你们追不上我 我可是姜饼小人呐!”

Down the road, the gingerbread man met a hungry pig.

在路上,姜饼小人遇见了一只饿坏了的小猪。

"Stop! Stop! " cried the pig, "I want to eat you! "

“快停下!快停下!”小猪说,“我要吃了你!”

But the gingerbread man laughed and said,

"Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man! I ran away from the little old woman. I ran away from the little old man. And I can run away from you. I can! I can! "

姜饼小人一边笑一边说:“快跑啊,使劲儿跑啊!你们追不上我。我可是姜饼小人呐!我从老奶奶和老爷爷的身边跑掉了,也能从你的身边跑掉。我一定行。”

Down the road, the gingerbread man met a hungry cow.

在路上,姜饼小人遇见了一只饿坏了的奶牛。

"Stop! Stop! " cried the cow, "You look good to eat! "

“快停下!快停下!”奶牛说,“我要吃了你!”

But the gingerbread man laughed and said,

"Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man! I ran away from the little old woman. I ran away from the little old man. I ran away from the pig. And I can run away from you. I can! I can! "

姜饼小人一边笑一边说:“快跑啊,使劲儿跑啊!你们追不上我。我可是姜饼小人呐!我从老奶奶和老爷爷的身边跑掉了,我从小猪身边跑掉了,也能从你的身边跑掉。我一定行。”

The gingerbread man came to a river.

他跑啊跑啊,来到了一条小河边。

"Oh, no! " he cried, "How will I get across? "

“哦!不!”姜饼小人大惊,“我该怎么过河呀?”

Then the gingerbread man saw a fox.

就在这时,姜饼小人遇到了一只狐狸。

"I can take you across, " said the sly fox, "Jump on my tail. "

“我可以带你过河,”狡猾的狐狸说,“跳到我的尾巴上吧。”

"No! You will eat me up, " said the gingerbread man.

“不!你会吃了我的,”姜饼小人说。

"No! I won't, " said the sly fox, "Jump on my tail. "

“不,我不会的,”狡猾的狐狸说,“快上来吧。”

So the gingerbread man jumped on the fox's tail.

于是姜饼小人跳到狐狸的尾巴上,狐狸游到了河里。

"I'm getting wet, " said the gingerbread man.

过了一会儿,姜饼小人说:“水打湿我了。”

"Jump on my back, " said the sly fox, "You will stay dry there. "

“那你跳到我的背上来吧,”狡猾的狐狸说,“一会你就干了。”

The gingerbread man jumped on the fox's back.

于是,姜饼小人跳到了狐狸的背上。

"I am getting wet, " said the gingerbread man.

过了一会儿,姜饼小人说:“我又被水打湿了。”

"Jump on my nose, " said the sly fox, "You will stay dry there. "

“那跳到我的鼻子上来吧,”狡猾的狐狸说,“一会你就干了“

The gingerbread man jumped.

就在姜饼小人跳起来的时候,狐狸张开了嘴巴。

He jumped right into the fox's mouth!

"Yum! " said the sly fox.

“真美味!”狡猾的狐狸说。

And that was the end of the gingerbread man!

这就是姜饼小人的结局。返回搜狐,查看更多



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


    CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3